Where you will find up-to-date information pertaining to your participation as a Session Chair, Speaker and/or Panellist at DIA Europe 2024!
Thank you again for agreeing to participate in this exciting conference and DIA is looking forward to a successful conference with the aid of your contribution!
Considering that DIA Europe 2024 is an in-person conference, we kindly ask that Session Chairs, Speakers and Panellists are present in Brussels. In case you are experiencing traveling bans by the time of the conference or other circumstances that impacts your participation in-person, kindly inform the DIA team at your earliest convenience.
Please be aware that all the communications regarding your Travel & Accommodation (if applicable) will be exclusively through the official DIAEuropeProgram@diaglobal.org email or our Travel Agency Nayak. Any other emails you might receive could be a potential phishing attempt.
Important Steps for Session Chairs, Speakers and Panelists
October - December
- Check the programme agenda to verify you appear correctly
- DIA sends confirmations to all with travel and accommodation booking details
- Session Outlines and speakers with presentation topics finalized as much as feasible prior to end of the year
January - February
- Final Calls with DIA, Topic Leads & all Session Chairs
- Session Chairs to meet and prep with Speakers/Panelists in their session
- Speakers begin preparing your presentation (if applicable to your session and role)
- Session Chairs begin to review drafts of presentations from Speakers (if applicable)
- On-Demand Session Recordings performed
- 15 February: Attend the Readiness Webinar
- 27 February: Final deadline to email your presentations
- All Session Chairs, Speakers and Panelists complete their Participation Agreement and Disclosure Form
- Final session preparatory calls advised
- Session Chairs review final drafts of presentations from Speakers (if applicable)
- 01-08 March: Review of presentations by DIA staff and on-site technicians. Follow-up with Speakers as necessary
- 12-14 March: DIA Europe 2024, Square Brussels Convention Centre
Speaker Resource Center
Central place for Session Chairs and Speakers to perform a final check with the AV and DIA team on their presentation(s) prior to the start of their session(s). Opening Hours include:
- Tuesday, 12 March from 08:00-17:30 CET
- Wednesday, 13 March from 08:00-17:00 CET
- Thursday, 14 March from 08:00-14:30 CET