Track 5: Patient Engagement
This track addresses meaningful patient engagement in medical product development, from early product development, and approval, through maintenance phases. It focuses on important questions for all stakeholders, including:
- How do we meaningfully engage patients and incorporate their voices into decision-making throughout the medical product lifecycle?
- How do we become truly patient- (and people-) centric in our approach?
- How do we operationalize patient-centric approaches in our day-to-day work?
- How can we measure the effectiveness of our efforts, both for patient outcomes and to meet the needs of other stakeholders such as industry and regulatory decision-makers?
- What have we learned that can be used to drive more meaningful patient engagement?
- How do stakeholders best work together to leverage their collective power and expertise to promote meaningful involvement of patients?