Now Available! Get the DIA Global App
Designed to enhance your meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place.
With the mobile app you have the conference at your fingertips:
- Create your Agenda with the sessions you plan to attend and synchronize it with your device’s calendar to set reminders
- Browse and bookmark speakers, sessions, and exhibitors to quickly access them with one touch
- Find exhibitors on the interactive floor plan
- Share your DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting experiences through photos, posts, and more
Use the DIA Global App to interact with other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors in real-time, making your DIA 2022 experience all the more interactive, and entertaining!
To download, search for “DIAGlobal” in your app store.
Accessing the DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting event:
- Step 1: Download the App!
The first thing you'll need to do is download the app on the device you're bringing to the event. There is an app version, and desktop version for use.
- Event Password you will receive an invitation email on behalf of DIA from Crowdcompassmail.com with login/password information beginning June 15. Please check your spam/junk filters to ensure you receive the information. Don't have iOS or Android? Skip Step 1 and go straight to Step 2 to verify your account and use the mobile web version of the app.
- Step 2: Verify Your Account
Then, come back to this email using the same device from Step 1 and click Verify Account to unlock all of the app's advanced features. This verification email will also come on behalf of DIA from Crowdcompassmail.com. Please check your spam/junk filters to ensure you receive the information.
Only those registered for the DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting have access to this event on the DIA Global App.
Having issues accessing the event?
Here is your quick Troubleshoot Guide:
- Are you logging in with the email address associated with your DIA 2022 registration?
- Are you connected to WiFi?
- Are you on a company or government phone that blocks certain applications due to firewall?
- Did you receive your Verification Code?
Contact NAEvents@DIAglobal.org to assist with any access issues you encounter, or onsite visit the DIA Information Booth, Registration (both located on Level 3 outside Exhibit Hall F2) or the DIA Booth #1719!