DIA 2022 is located at:
2301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Call for Content Hub Leaders
An exclusive opportunity for DIA Community Members.
Content Hubs are non-traditional learning/networking hybrid sessions designed for small groups of DIA Community leaders and attendees to connect and gain rapid insights to attain a deeper perspective in 30 minutes.
A vital component of the Content Hub is audience participation to create an active and engaging Q&A, so come prepared!
Accepted Content Hub presenters receive discounted registration rates. The presenting author(s) will receive a 10% discount* on their registration to the in-person DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting in Chicago.
* The discount will be applied to the presenting author's registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other off.
- Tuesday, January 11: Call for Content Hubs Opens
- Monday, March 7: Call for Content Hubs Closes
- Week of April 4: Abstract Notifications Sent
For questions regarding Content Hubs, please contact AnnualMeetingProgram@DIAglobal.org.
Call for Community Round Table Discussions
Community Round Table Discussions are 60-minute DIA Community member-facilitated discussions that are inspired by sessions within the DIA 2022 program. This is an exclusive opportunity for DIA Community members to continue the dialogue and develop connections with current and potential community members. Community Round Table Discussions are designed to carry learning and debate from sessions to real-life application and discussion.
- Monday, March 7: Call for Community Round Table Discussions Closes
- Week of April 4: Notifications Sent
For questions, please contact AnnualMeetingProgram@DIAglobal.org.