DIA 2021 Call for Abstracts is Now Closed
Notifications will go out in December
DIA and the Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) want to hear from you! We are accepting abstract submissions for sessions, forums, workshops, presentations, and half- and full-day short courses during our DIA 2021 Call for Abstracts.Abstracts may be submitted for the following:
- Sessions: 60-75-minute didactic session on a relevant topic and attendee engagement
- Forums: 60-75-minute concept designed for panel interaction and attendee engagement
- Workshops: 60-75-minute concept geared towards interactive/simulation or a role-playing format
- Presentations: 20-minute presentation addressing a specific topic
- Short Courses: A short course is an interactive learning experience designed to provide a deeper-dive into a specific topic in a small group setting. Short courses are held the day prior to the start of DIA 2021 (Sunday, June 27) and are either half- or full-day courses (three or six hours)
Learn more about our educational tracks for DIA 2021.
Our Track Chairs have highlighted priority topics within their educational tracks to provide direction on content they would like to receive via the Call for Abstracts. You may submit abstracts addressing priority topics and/or topics relevant to the overall track descriptions. Both priority topics and track specific topics will be reviewed and considered by the AMPC.
What is a Priority Topic?
The AMPC has identified several priority topics they believe to be of significant value to the DIA 2021 program. View priority topics for each track.
What is a Track-Specific Topic?
Track-specific topics are topics that support the overall purpose for the track.
Questions? Contact AnnualMeetingProgram@DIAglobal.org