Community Round Tables
DIA Community members will host round table discussions inspired by sessions from within the DIA 2021 program agenda.
Community Round Table Discussions are designed to carry learning and debate from sessions to real-life application and discussion. Many of the discussions will include Session Chairs and speakers.
Community Round Table Discussions
Tuesday, June 29
- Round Table Discussion: Implicit Bias in Early Phase Clinical Trials: The Sociocultural Implications of Advancing the Science
- Round Table Discussion: Advancing Medicines’ Regulation in Europe: Key Strategies to 2025
Wednesday, June 30
- Round Table Discussion: Artificial Intelligence: Real Applications and Regulatory Perspectives
- Round Table Discussion: Innovative and Efficient Trial Designs and Statistical Approaches in Small Patient Populations: Rare Diseases and Pediatrics
- Round Table Discussion: Patient-Focused Benefit-Risk Assessment and Risk Management: Methodology for Engaging with Patients: What has Been Learned?
Thursday, July 1