Exhibiting at DIA 2021
The DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting provides an invaluable forum for professionals involved in the discovery, development, and lifecycle management of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and related medical products.
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Meeting Dates: June 27- July 1, 2021
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Saturday, June 26: Installation – 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday, June 27: Installation – 8:00AM-6:00PM
- Monday, June 28: Exhibit Hall Open – 10:00AM-6:15PM
- Tuesday, June 29: Exhibit Hall Open – 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday, June 30: Exhibit Hall Open – 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Wednesday, June 30: Dismantle – 4:00PM-10:00PM
- Thursday, July 1: Dismantle – 8:00AM-11:00AM
Included per each 100 square feet of booth space:
- 1 complimentary full conference registration ($1,900 value)
- 3 complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (includes refreshments and lunch Monday through Wednesday)
- A 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket ($600 value)
- Pipe and drape booth structure
Also included with each booth:
- Generic ID sign
- Listing in Browse Exhibitors portion of DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting website and the DIA Global App, including company summary and website link
- Listing in Exhibitor Directory portion of the Printed Final Program (Deadline: TBA)
Additional expenses associated with the exhibit, including special booths, drayage, lights, phone, carpeting*, electrical connections, internet access, etc., will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Additional personnel required above those allotted per 10’ x 10’ must register as a full attendee incurring full registration fees.