Is Regulatory Affairs Ready for Automation?
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
The presentation will explore productivity gains from automation in other settings to identify applicability for regulatory professionals.
Looking at Regulatory Information Systems in the context of E-2-E Processes across the R&D Value chain shows the opportunities for Regulatory Informatics and Analytics and Automation. Getting the systems, data and processes working in harmony leads to possibilities in automation.
The presentation will look at the evolution and future possibilities for Regulatory Information Management, and how new automation technologies may drive quality improvements while reducing costs.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- What Future Scenarios Do You See? (2020-2030)
- Productivity – Technology Driven Case Studies
- 2025 – An Agency Perspective
- The New Technologies Driving The Next Wave Of Change
- How End-to-End Process Thinking Will Drive New Opportunities
- Automation Opportunities In Regulatory
Who should attend?
- Regulatory Information Management
- Regulatory CMC Compliance
- Regulatory, with focus upon productivity
- Regulatory Affairs
- Contrast technology advances in other sectors with regulatory technology changes to better understand opportunities and barriers to implementation
- Understand drivers that need to be in place to maximize productivity gains from automation
- Understand the high-level strategy and drivers being built into the EU Telematics 2025 strategies which should assist any internal strategic work
- Have a conceptual understanding of how ‘automation’ technologies complement and build new possibilities for transformation
- Review, consider, and understand potential opportunities for automation in regulatory and a simple model for getting automation projects started