Clinical Trials Meet Shared Economy: How Patient Experience Drives Health Innovation
This DIA DIRECT Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
In the age of virtual health, leading pharmaceutical companies are leveraging technology to transform clinical trials with the goal to empower patients, improve data transparency, and, ultimately, drive health innovation. Leading experts in the field join for a roundtable discussion on how the push toward elevating the patient experience in clinical trials is leading to smarter designs, more accurate results, and reduced costs – all while improving access to new treatments and cures.
- Technology is transforming clinical trials, helping to empower patients, improve data transparency, and drive health innovation.
- Leading pharmaceutical companies are using digital technologies such as Artifical Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to accelerate and improve processes like candidate screening and drug discovery.
- Modern connectivity and digital devices allow companies to conduct trials remotely and harness the power of continuous patient data.
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Real World Evidence
- Data Management
During this webinar presentation, attendees will:
- Learn how the push to elevate the patient experience in clinical trials is improving the delivery of new treatments and cures
- See how Artifical Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in drug design and trials is accelerating drug development
- Identify the next big shifts in clinical trial business models and learn how they are anticipated to drive healthcare innovation
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.