QPPV Tool Box Advanced Virtual Live Workshop: Your Key to Success
The workshop is designed to maximise interaction and discussions within small groups, based on suggestions from people in QPPV roles and led by our expert instructor. The workshop discussions will enable you to address and solve problems in your daily business more efficiently. You will learn how to adopt the right mindset and the right thinking processes to deliver positive results while learning from the experience of your peers in similar situations.
What participants from previous courses say:
“The course was great, really informative and a great chance to network. All the materials provided will be good reference documents. The trainer was very informative and approachable and the venue was spot on.”
Simon Ellis, EU QPPV, Procter & Gamble, Inc.
Successful inspection delivery
QPPV in the global environment – European and international considerations
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at QPPVs who are already established in their role and seek to further improve their daily practice.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
Master the obligations of marketing authorisation holder and QPPV – your responsibilities
Prepare for and conduct the audits and inspections without major issues
Navigate the changes in the QPPV role within a global commercial environment
Gain oversight of the pharmacovigilance system
Establish a complete system: a QPPV back-up and delegating pharmacovigilance activities
To test your system compatibility, please click on the link: https://diaglobal.zoom.us/test
- Windows: XP 32-bit (SP3), 2003, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Mac OS X: 10.5, 10.6, 10.7
- Linux: 32-bit Ubuntu 10.x,11.x 32-bit Fedora 15/16, 32-bit Red Hat 5/6, 32-bit OpenSuSE 11.4
Minimum System Requirement
- Windows: Processor – Requires Sun Java 5 or higher, Recommend ActiveX be enabled for Internet Explorer
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9, (Win7 Only), Firefox latest (32-bit), Chrome latest
- Mac OS X: Safari 4-Mar; Firefox 2/3/3.5
- Linux: Mozilla 1.7, Firefox 2/3/3.5
Internet Connection Speed
- Windows: Intel or AMD processor (1GHz or faster), At least 512 MB RAM (at least 2 GB RAM for Vista)
- Mac OS X: Intel processor, At least 512 MB RAM
- Linux: At least 512 MB RAM
- 800x600 pixel resolution or greater (1024x768 pixels recommended)