Menu Back toAgenda
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
USFDA–CDSCO-DIA: “Workshop on Global Anti-Infective Drug Development: Challenges and Opportunities”
- — Registration
- — Welcome and Opening Remark
- — Session 1: Advancing Regulatory Science and Innovation to Accelerate Global Anti-Infective Drug Development
- — Panel Discussion Session | How can US and India Regulators and Industry Work Together to Combat the Global Challenge of AMR?
- — Case Study #1- Regulatory and clinical considerations for developing drug products for treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- — Case Study #2- Regulatory and clinical considerations for developing drug products that address an unmet medical need for treatment of resistant gram negative infections
- — Closing Remarks