DIA’s Medical Affairs eLearning Program includes eleven modules, covering key elements for success in Medical Affairs. Learners will gain knowledge in elements of Medical Affairs including an overview of medical affairs, the role of the Medical Science Liaison, considerations for safety reporting, stakeholder engagement, development and planning of publications, compliance, and necessary actions for medical information professionals. The program contains job aids, gamification, relevant examples, and/or scenarios designed to simulate tasks performed in the role of Medical Affairs. The online program is self-paced and can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Users will have one year to complete the modules and continuing education credits are offered.
The eleven modules take an average of 24 hours to complete.
- Module 1: Overview of Medical Affairs
- Module 2: Safety Reporting Considerations for Medical Affairs
- Module 3: Medical Science Liaison
- Module 4: Publication Planning and Development
- Module 5: Stakeholder Engagement Planning
- Module 6: Medical Inquiries and Database Management
- Module 7: Medical Response Excellence
- Module 8: US Regulatory and Compliance Considerations
- Module 9: Crisis Management
- Module 10: Product Labeling
- Module 11: Statistics for Medical Affairs