Menu Back toMedical Response Excellence
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Response Excellence
This module familiarizes medical affairs professionals with the preparation of written responses to specific drug information questions.
The module takes an average of 1.75 hours to complete.
This eLearning module can be purchased individually or as part of the Medical Communications eLearning Program (eight modules) or the Medical Affairs eLearning Program (11 modules).
- Regulatory Guidelines
- Writing Tips and Recommendations
- Anatomy of a Standard Medical Letter
- Quality Assurance - Editing/Review Process
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professionals involved in:
- Medical affairs
- Medical communications
- Medical information
- Medical writing
- Field-based medical affairs support (i.e., Medical Science Liaison)
- Medical call center environment
- Regulatory affairs
- Clinical research
- Professional education, training, and development
- Document management/eSubmissions
Upon completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Recognize regulatory guidelines that govern industry-generated responses for medical information when writing standard medical letters
- Determine medical writing excellence in standard medical letters by verifying the use of data, scientific rigor, correct grammar, brevity, and/or clarity
- Identify the components of a complete standard medical letter
- Differentiate various levels of quality review that may be necessary for standard medical letters