Medical Response Excellence
This module familiarizes medical affairs professionals with the preparation of standard medical letters in response to specific drug information questions.
The module takes an average of 1.75 hours to complete.
- Regulatory Guidelines
- Writing Tips and Recommendations
- Anatomy of a Standard Medical Letter
- Quality Assurance - Editing/Review Process
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professionals involved in:
- Medical affairs
- Medical communications
- Medical information
- Medical writing
- Field-based medical affairs support (i.e., medical science liaison)
- Medical call center environment
- Regulatory affairs
- Clinical research
- Professional education, training, and development
- Document management/eSubmissions
Upon completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Identify and apply regulatory guidelines that govern industry-generated responses for medical information when writing standard medical letters
- Demonstrate mastery of medical writing excellence when writing a standard medical letters regarding inclusion of data, scientific rigor, grammar, brevity, and clarity
- Identify the components of a complete standard medical letter
- Describe various levels of quality review that may be necessary for standard medical letters