Drug Development Phase 4 and Lifecycle Management eLearning Module
In the Drug Development Phase 4 and Lifecycle Management module (formerly titled Phase 4 Studies and Life Cycle Management), learners will review activities associated with the management of a marketed drug, as well as focus on how companies maximize the value of approved products through the lifecycle management process.
Estimated time to complete module: .75 hours
This eLearning module can be purchased individually or as part of the Drug Development and Lifecycle Management eLearning Program.
- Objectives of Phase 4 and Lifecycle Management
- The Product Lifecycle
- Post-Approval Activities and Decisions
- Lifecycle Management
- Case Study
Who should attend?
This module is designed for individuals who are new to, or changing roles in, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The module will also benefit professionals who work in the areas of:
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
- Administrative Support
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical writing
- Business Support
Upon completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- List the objectives of phase 4 and lifecycle management
- Describe the stages of the product lifecycle
- Outline post-approval activities and decisions that can grow or maintain market share by capitalizing on product or patient characteristics