Menu Back to DIA-CoRE-Singapore-Annual-Meeting-2023
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
- Landscape of Healthcare in Asia
- APAC initiated Global Clinical Trials
- Integrated Healthcare Solutions
- ASEAN as a hub for Clinical Trials
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- ASEAN Townhall
Short Course or Primer
Jul 11, 2023
Pre-conference Workshop: Benefits, Challenges and Best Practices in Implementation of eCTDLearn more
Jul 11, 2023
Pre-conference Workshop: Regulatory, Operational and Manufacturing considerations when conducting Cell and Gene Therapy (CAGT) Clinical Trials in JAPACLearn more
- Hear the perspectives of key healthcare leaders in Asia Pacific
- Receive updates on new technology adoption in revolutionizing drug development and healthcare.
- Understand the regulations on innovative products.
- Hear the perspectives from regulators, patients, and industry on adopting innovative technology in healthcare.
- Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
- Learn about hot topics in regulatory science
Finny Liu, MSc, RPh • APAC Regional Regulatory Policy Lead
James Leong, PhD, MPharm • Head,Health Products & Regulatory Science Centre of Regulatory Excellence (CoRE)
Duke NUS Medical School, Singapore
Audrey Ooi, MSc • Head- Business Development
Clinical Research Malaysia, Malaysia
Helene Sou • Director, Growth and Emerging Markets
Jack Wong • Founder
ARPA (Asia Regulatory Professionals Association) , Singapore
Sannie S Foong Chong, PhD • Senior Director, Global Regulatory Policy
MSD International, Singapore
Senthil Sockalingam • M.D, Head of IQVIA Biotech, JAPAC, Chief Medical Officer, IQVIA, APAC
IQVIA, United States
Thean Soo Lo •
Regulatory Affairs Management Consultant, Singapore
Vicky Hsu • Senior Vice President, Head of Project Leadership and Biotech Operations Asia
Martin Lim, MBA, MS • Clinical Lead, APAC
Shun Jin, MBA • Head, Regulatory Affairs, APMA
Sandoz Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Pte., Ltd., Singapore
Jing Ping Yeo, PhD • Vice President- Asia Pacific head
Cytel International , Singapore
Kum Cheun Wong, PharmD • Head Asia Pacific Regulatory & Development Policy
Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Fengyun(Vicky) Han • Senior Director, Head of Regulatory Policy for Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd., Singapore