This year DIA India is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Pharmacovigilance Conference. A big thank you to all of you!
We could not have reached this milestone and sustain this amazing conference without your extensive support and participation. We look forward to your continuous participation in the DIA India Pharmacovigilance Conference on this especial occasion as well.
We have had the opportunity to engage with Pharmacovigilance fraternity both in India and Internationally in our conferences year on year.
At this 10th Pharmacovigilance Conference DIA brings to you key speakers across the industry sharing insights on the changing PV landscape, expanding the vistas of Drug Safety enhancement of healthcare, outcomes and treatment efficacy ushering in Safe Personalised Medicines through advance Healthcare Science.
The COVID-19 pandemic has ushered an increased speed of healthcare innovations with the hope of effectively managing this public health threat. As all stakeholders learn from the experiences of the last two years, it is hoped that these interventions will better prepare the healthcare system to be responsive for the next healthcare challenge, if any.
The committee and DIA team has put together an agenda with currently relevant topics which will ensure very insightful dialogue among all stakeholders around following themes:
- Current Regulatory challenges in Medical devices (MaterioVigilance) domain & solutions
- Platform augment with AI/ML in streamlining the PV landscape
- Personalised medical care, and ensuring Patients’ safety through Pharmacogenomics
- Cosmetovigilance: Cosmetic testing roadmap to Cosmetovigilance
- Patient centricity and patient-centric health systems
- Adoption of Decentralised Clinical Trials (DCT) Management , the challenges involved & pragmatic approaches
- Excellence in Medical Writing through integrated and synchronised team work between Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs & Medical Affairs
Who should attend?
- Pharmacovigilance And Drug Safety
- Risk Management
- Clinical Professionals
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Late Phase Professionals Conducting PMS, Observational And Non-Interventional Studies
- Real World Data And Real World Evidence
- Technology Professionals
- Pharmacogenomics: The Cornerstone of Personalized Medicine
- Medical Writing & Pharmacovigilance: Leveraging the synergies for benefiting patients
- Science of Literature Surveillance & Technology Roadmap
- Changing Landscape of Materiovigilance
- PV and Covid, Expectations vs Reality
- New Age Pharmacovigilance- New and Emerging Therapies and Our Readiness
- PV system for improved patient safety enabled by platforms, Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Cosmetology – Panel Discussion
Moin Don • Adjunct Prof Jamia Hamdard Delhi, Lead:South Asia Chapter (ISoP), International
Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP), Founder & CEO PVCON Consulting, , India
Ashish Indani • Sr. Manager – Clinical Affairs
Stryker , India
Fahd Khan • Director Business Development
OrciMed Life Science Private Limited, India
Prashant Joshi, RPh • Executive Director - Drug Safety
Labcorp Drug Development, India
Ritu Jaswal • Vice President- Pharmacovigilance Operations
Saket Singh Kumar, MSc • VP Global PV Capability Lead
Accenture , India
Sonica Sachdeva Batra, DrMed • Associate Vice President, Global Delivery Head
Indegene , India
J Vijay Venkatraman, MD, MBA • Managing Director and CEO
Oviya MedSafe, India
Vijay Bhargav • Vice President, Lifecycle Safety
IQVIA , India