Menu Back toHotel Information
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R&D Meeting
To test your system compatibility, click on the link below. https://diaglobal.zoom.us/test
- Windows 11* Note: Windows 11 is supported on version 5.9.0 or higher
- Windows 10* Note: Devices running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- macOSX with macOS 10.9 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
Minimum System Requirements
- An internet connection: broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam built-in, USB plug-in, or: An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
Note: See the list of supported devices.
- Virtual camera software for use with broadcasting software like OBS or IP cameras
Note: For macOS Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required.
Supported Tablet and Mobile Devices
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 or higher, running Windows 8.1 or higher
- Tablet PCs running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- S Mode is not supported
- Tablet PCs only support the desktop client
- Windows:Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS:Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux:Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
Note: Some features in the web client are not supported on Internet Explorer.
Internet Connection Speed
- Minimum: Single-core 1Ghz or higher Processor, At least 512 MB RAM
- Recommended: Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent), At least 4 Gb RAM
- Dual and single-core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen-sharing performance on laptops, we recommend a quad-core processor or higher.
- Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- High-DPI displays are supported in Zoom version 3.5 or higher
Discover DIA’s Live In-Person and Live Virtual Events