Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R&D Meeting
DIA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is designated for up to 10.5 contact hours or 1.05 continuing education units (CEUs).
CE Verification of Attendance Form: Click here to download form.
Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R&D Meeting:
- October 6, 2022: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R & D Meeting – Day 1: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-22-091-L04-P
- October 7, 2022: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R& D Meeting – Day 2: 6 contact hours or .6 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-22-092-L04-P
If you are claiming ACPE credit for this event you must:
- Virtually attend the one or both days of the conference, in their entirety
- Complete a Verification of Attendance Form
- Send back to CE@DIAglobal.org by October 14, 2022
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your ACPE credit, available on Friday, October 21, 2022
DIA Disclosure Policy
It is DIA policy that anyone in a position to control the content of a continuing education activity must disclose to the program audience (1) any relevant financial relationships related to the content of their presentation and/or the educational activity, and (2) discussions of unlabeled or unapproved uses of drugs or medical devices. Disclosures will be included in the handout materials.
This educational activity may include references to the use of products for indications not approved by the FDA. Opinions expressed with regard to unapproved uses of products are solely those of the faculty and are not endorsed by the DIA or any of the manufacturers of products mentioned herein. Faculty for this educational activity was asked to disclose any discussion of unlabeled or unapproved uses of drugs or medical devices.
Disclosure statements are included with each speaker’s biographical sketch.
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Life Sciences R&D Meeting||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits10.50||CEU1.050|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Select “Sign in” and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Select Welcome Menu, found in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select “My Transcript” then Manage My Transcripts