In 2022, DIA events are returning to a face-to-face format. DIA is committed to delivering a safe and secure conference to all participants. This means, for this event all in-person participants must comply with our Event Safety Code of Conduct, which requires either vaccination, certificate of recovery, or proof of inability to be vaccinated alongside a valid PCR test. Please click here for more information regarding our Event Safety Code of conduct.
This year we are celebrating our 5th Anniversary . A big thank you goes to you! We cannot continue to sustain this amazing conference without your participation. We have had the opportunity to engage with a significant number of health authorities, healthcare industries, healthcare institutions and patients associations in our conferences during the past 4 years. Together with our amazing speakers and participants as well as supporters, we are fostering positive changes in the healthcare environment in Asia Pacific. We look forward to your continuous participation in the DIA CoRE Singapore Annual Meeting.
On the 5th Anniversary, the committee and DIA team has put together an agenda with cutting-edge topics which will instigate to open dialogue around:
- Current Asia Pacific and global regulatory landscape;
- Emerging technology and methodologies in drug development;
- Policy, regulatory and infrastructure considerations to fulfil the potential of data use and digital technologies;
- Digital health, telemedicine, personalised and integrated care, and the degree of adoption and application in Asia Pacific;
- Approaches in Balancing Science and Operations for Better Access;
- Adoption of DCTs, the challenges faced and what the future holds for DCT in Asia Pacific region;
- Regulatory convergence, reliance and alternative pathways;
- Patient centricity and patient-centric health systems
The COVID-19 pandemic has ushered an increased speed of healthcare innovations with the hope of effectively managing this public health threat. As all stakeholders learn from the experiences of the last two years, it is hoped that these interventions will better prepare the healthcare system to be responsive for the next challenge.
- Hear the perspectives of key healthcare leaders in Asia Pacific
- Receive updates on new technology adoption in revolutionizing drug development and healthcare.
- Understand the regulations on innovative products.
- Hear the perspectives from regulators, patients, HCPs and industry on adopting innovative technology in healthcare.
- Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
- Learn about hot topics in regulatory science
Finny Liu, MSc, RPh • APAC Regional Regulatory Policy Lead
James Leong, PhD, MPharm • Head,Health Products & Regulatory Science Centre of Regulatory Excellence (CoRE)
Duke NUS Medical School, Singapore
Audrey Ooi, MSc • Head- Business Development
Clinical Research Malaysia, Malaysia
Dorothee Grimald, PharmD • Director, Global Regulatory Policy
Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Germany
Jack Wong • Founder
ARPA (Asia Regulatory Professionals Association) , Singapore
Senthil Sockalingam • M.D, Head of IQVIA Biotech, JAPAC, Chief Medical Officer, IQVIA, APAC
IQVIA, United States
Thean Soo Lo •
Regulatory Affairs Management Consultant, Singapore
Vicky Hsu • Corporate Vice President, Greater China Region Head and Head of Biotech Operatio
Parexel International, United States
Yasha Huang • Head of Regulatory Policy Asia Pacific, Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Roche Diagnostics, Singapore
Shun Jin, MBA • Head, Regulatory Affairs, APMA
Sandoz Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Pte., Ltd., Singapore
Jing Ping Yeo, PhD • Vice President- Asia Pacific head
Cytel International , Singapore
Kum Cheun Wong, PharmD • Head Asia Pacific Regulatory & Development Policy
Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Vicky (Fengyun) Han • Senior Director, Asia Pacific Regulatory Policy Group Lead, Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd., Singapore