Menu Back toSession 5: Emerging EU HTA - Will Joint Scientific Consultations and Joint Clinical Assessments on the European level enable faster and broader patient access to ATMPs?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Innovative Therapies in Europe
Session 5: Emerging EU HTA - Will Joint Scientific Consultations and Joint Clinical Assessments on the European level enable faster and broader patient access to ATMPs?
Vanessa Elisabeth Schaub
- Global Access Senior Health Systems Strategy Leader HTA & Reimbursement
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland
Topics covered in this session include:
- What is the EC’s vision for accelerated patient access in Europe by moving to a European HTA approach?
- How a flexible yet predictable should HTA approach for ATMPs look like?
- Will JSC help early alignment for non-traditional evidence requirements and needs?
- Which role will RWE & Registries play along the product life cycle to close data gaps?
Emil Andrei Cochino, MD, MHS
- Scientific Officer, Risk Management Specialist, Office of vaccines and therapies
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
- COO EUnetHTA 21, General Manager - Heads of HTA Agencies Group
- EUnetHTA, Netherlands
Maria João Garcia, PharmD
- Global Access Evidence Lead
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd., Switzerland