Digital Technology in Clinical Trials
DIA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is designated for up to 16.75 contact hours or 1.675 continuing education units (CEU’s). Type of Activity: Knowledge
View Virtual Continuing Education Verification of Attendance Form
Digital Technology in Clinical Trials:
- October 21 - Short Course: Approaches for Developing Novel Digital Endpoints for Medical Product Development: 3.5 contact hours or .35 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-21-080-L04-P
- October 27: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials-Day 1: 3.75 contact hours or .375 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-21-081-L04-P
- October 28: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials-Day2: 5.5 contact hours or .55 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-21-082-L04-P
- October 29: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials-Day 3: 4 contact hours or .4 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-21-083-L04-P
ACPE Credit Requests MUST BE SUBMITTED by Friday, December 3, 2021. DIA is required by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to report pharmacy-requested CEUs through the CPE Monitor system. All ACPE-certified activity credit requests need to be submitted through DIA's My Transcript within 45-days post activity. If ACPE credit is not requested by Friday, December 3, 2021 the CEU request will not be transmitted through to the CPE Monitor. Pharmacists will need to provide their National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) e-Profile ID and date of birth (MMDD) to ensure the data is submitted to the ACPE and NABP properly. Obtain your NABP e-Profile.
Continuing Education Credit and My Transcript
If you would like to receive a statement of credit, you must virtually attend each day of the Conference, complete and return a CE Verification of Attendance Form (see instructions below), and request CE credit online through My Transcript (see instructions below). Participants will be able to download a statement of credit upon successful submission of the credit request. My Transcript will be available for credit requests beginning Friday, November 12, 2021.
If you are claiming ACPE credit for this event you must:
- Complete a Verification of Attendance Form
- Send back to CE@DIAglobal.org by November 5, 2021
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your ACPE credit, available on Friday, November 12, 2021
It is DIA policy that anyone in a position to control the content of a continuing education activity must disclose to the program audience (1) any relevant financial relationships related to the content of their presentation and/or the educational activity, and (2) discussions of unlabeled or unapproved uses of drugs or medical devices.
This educational activity may include references to the use of products for indications not approved by the FDA. Opinions expressed with regard to unapproved uses of products are solely those of the faculty and are not endorsed by DIA or any of the manufacturers of products mentioned herein. Faculty for this educational activity was asked to disclose any discussion of unlabeled or unapproved uses of drugs or medical devices.
Disclosure statements are included with each instructor's biographical sketch.
To view DIA’s Disclosure and Grievance Policies, visit DIAglobal.org/CE
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Digital Technology in Clinical Trials||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits13.25||CEU1.325|
|Short Course 1: Approaches for Developing Novel Digital Endpoints for Medical Product Development||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits3.50||CEU0.350|
|Short Course 1: Approaches for Developing Novel Digital Endpoints for Medical Product Development||Credit TypeIACET||Max Credits3.50||CEU0.400|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Select “Sign in” and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Select Welcome Menu, found in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select “My Transcript” then Manage My Transcripts
Preconference Short Courses
Short Course 1: Approaches for Developing Novel Digital Endpoints for Medical Product Development
Sign up to be notified when registration opens for the DIA 2022 Events
Digital Technology in Clinical Trials Resource Kit