Menu Back toOS02: For Medical Affairs activities based on Patient Centricity
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
18th DIA Japan Annual Meeting 2021
All prices are exclusive of 10% Japanese consumption tax
OS02: For Medical Affairs activities based on Patient Centricity
- Medical Manager
- Sanofi K.K., Japan
Kyoko Imamura, MD, PhD
- Professor, Social Cooperation Program of IT Healthcare
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the University of Tokyo, Japan
Takeo Nakayama, MD, PhD
- Professor, Department of Health Informatics, School of Public Health
- Kyoto University, Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, Japan
- Representative Director
- OnestepLung Cancer Patient Network ONE STEP, Japan