Menu Back toStudent and Young Professional Forum
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Student and Young Professional Forum
Nancy Pire Smerkanich, DrSc, MS
- Assistant Professor Regulatory & Quality Sciences
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy, United States
This one hour interactive session will utilize prerecorded materials about the current state of the drug industry and jobs outlooks, as well as a live session with panelist who will share with students and young/new/emerging professionals their career paths and tips for securing those “first jobs” and answer questions from participants.
Margaret Richards, PhD, MPH
- Senior Research Leader, Real World Evidence
- Evidera, United States
Kenneth Hu, PharmD, MBA
- Senior Manager (US Reg Lead), Global Regulatory Strategy & Policy, Oncology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, United States