Menu Back toYes it's about Science, Yes it's about Patients but it's Also ALL About Business
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Yes it's about Science, Yes it's about Patients but it's Also ALL About Business
Nimita Limaye, PhD
- Research Vice President, Life Sciences R&D Strategy and Technology
- IDC, United States
This forum will focus on the many facets of the business of clinical research. Specific topics include: how to move from pharma employee to independent consultant, naming/branding your business, contracts (why, types and terms).
Learning Objective : Provide guidance to medical writers and other professionals on how to become a consultant; Describe different perspectives.
Frank Hubbard, PhD, MS
- Global Regulatory Writing Solutions Inc., United States
Chris Matheus, MBA
- Chief Commercial & Networking Officer
- Global Life Sciences Alliance, United States
- Operations Portfolio Lead- Early Assets, Global Clinical Trial Strategy
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company , United States
- Chief Strategy & Operations Officer / Partner
- Global Life Sciences Alliance (GLSA), United States