Menu Back toWorldwide COVID-19 Pandemic Effects on Real-World Data: Research Can Go On
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Worldwide COVID-19 Pandemic Effects on Real-World Data: Research Can Go On
Richard Hiraiwa Stanford, PharmD, MS
- Vice President, Strategic Consulting
- AESARA, Inc, United States
Panel discussion on the effect COVID-19 will have on real-world data and how that has changed data collection within administrative claims and electronic health medical records. How will this change the research approaches now and in the future.
Learning Objective : Describe the impact of the worldwide pandemic has had on real-world data collection and assessment; Discuss and debate how COVID-19 has changed the real world data landscape; Discuss and debate mitigation plans and strategies to ensure good quality research in this environment.
Danny Yeh, PhD
- Senior Director, Health Policy and Systems Research, US Medical Affairs
- Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group, United States
Lindsay Bengtson, PhD, MPH
- Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Optum, United States