Menu Back toThe Spirit of the IND Safety Reporting Final Rule
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
The Spirit of the IND Safety Reporting Final Rule
Greg Ball, PhD
- Senior Principal Biostatistician
- Merck & Co., Inc., United States
This session will emphasize the importance of having a thoughtful process; a system in place to look for clinically important imbalances, applying the best clinical and quantitative judgment, while maintaining trial integrity.
Learning Objective : Discuss how to leverage the scientific expertise and medical judgment of sponsor safety teams with 1) a multidisciplinary approach, 2) quantitative frameworks for measuring evidence of association, 3) assessments customized for the specific product, and 4) decisions that incorporate medical judgment.
Anticipated Events Safety Monitoring Plan (ASMP)
Amy Freedman, MD, MPH
- Therapeutic Area Safety Head, Cardiovascular Metabolism
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, United States
Safety Assessment Committee (SAC) Pilot
Barbara Hendrickson, MD
- Immunology Therapeutic Area Head, Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
- AbbVie, Inc., United States
Robert J. Temple, MD
- Deputy Center Director for Clinical Science, Office of the Center Director, CDER
- FDA, United States