Menu Back toSpotlight Symposia: The Do’s and Don’ts of Compensating Research Participants: Guidance for Clinical Research Stakeholders
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Spotlight Symposia: The Do’s and Don’ts of Compensating Research Participants: Guidance for Clinical Research Stakeholders
- United States
Join our symposia to hear our industry experts:
- Interpret the regulatory guidances from FDA, OHRP and SACHRP on compensation
- Shed light on the different types of compensation and payments clinical trial participants can receive in a study
- Outline how stakeholders can work with their IRB partner to determine optimal compensation and build processes into their clinical trial design
David Borasky, MPH
- Vice President, IRB Compliance
- WCG IRB, United States
Jennifer Peterson, RAC
- Executive Director, Study Start up & Regulatory - Americas
- Syneos Health, United States