Menu Back toParents Just Don’t Understand: Does This Apply to Healthcare Too?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Parents Just Don’t Understand: Does This Apply to Healthcare Too?
- Vice President and Head, Regulatory Policy, Regulatory Affairs Americas
- Bayer, United States
Parents of children will tell you that they frequently disagree. Have you considered that this also extends to treatment goals/risk tolerance for children with diseases? Hear how this information can be considered in drug development.
Learning Objective : Recognize differences in patient preferences between pediatric/adolescent patients and their parents; Discuss why these differences are important to understand;Identify opportunities to collect input from pediatric patients.
Jen Horonjeff, PhD
- Patient Advocate; Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Savvy Cooperative, United States
- Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Sproutel, United States
Susan McCune, MD
- Vice President, Pediatrics and Clinical Pharmacology
- PPD, United States