Real World Evidence Conference
The Drug Information Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The Drug Information Association designates this educational activity for up to 13.25 contact hours or 1.325 CEUs. Type of Activity: Knowledge
View Virtual Continuing Education Verification of Attendance Form
ACPE credit is available if you attend the Real World Evidence Conference live November 9-10, 2020. Credit will not be awarded for watching the sessions On Demand post-conference.
Real World Evidence Conference:
- November 6 Short Course: Short Course: Introduction to Real World Data for Geeks: 3.5 contact hours or 3.5 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-152-L04-P
- November 9 Day 1: Real World Evidence Conference: 5.25 contact hours or .525 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-153-L04-P
- November 10 Day 2: Real World Evidence Conference: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-154-L04-P
ACPE Credit Requests MUST BE SUBMITTED by Thursday, December 24, 2020. DIA is required by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to report pharmacy-requested CEUs through the CPE Monitor system. All ACPE-certified activity credit requests need to be submitted through DIA's My Transcript within 45-days post activity. If ACPE credit is not requested by Thursday, December 24, 2020 the CEU request will not be transmitted through to the CPE Monitor. Pharmacists will need to provide their National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) e-Profile ID and date of birth (MMDD) to ensure the data is submitted to the ACPE and NABP properly. Obtain your NABP e-Profile.
Continuing Education Credit and My Transcript
If you would like to receive a statement of credit for the days you attend the conference, you must virtually attend the entire short course and/or both days of the Conference, complete and return a CE Verification of Attendance Form (see instructions below), complete the post program evaluation and request CE credit online through My Transcript (see instructions below). Participants will be able to download a statement of credit upon successful submission of the credit request. My Transcript will be available for credit requests beginning Tuesday, November 24, 2020.
If you are claiming ACPE credit for this event you must:
- Attend the entire live virtual short course and/or one or both days of the conference.
- Complete a Verification of Attendance Form
- Send back to CE@DIAglobal.org by November 17, 2020
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your ACPE credit, available on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Real World Evidence Conference||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits9.75||CEU0.975|
|Short Course: Introduction to Real World Data for Data Geeks||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits3.50||CEU0.350|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Select Sign In and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Select Welcome Menu, found in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select My Transcript then Manage My Transcripts