November 4-5: Workshop
DIA's Latin America Medical Information and Communication Workshop provides attendees with a comprehensive view of the evolving role of medical affairs professional in Latin America. Speakers have hands-on experience in the region, and will share their successes and best practices in effective communication of medical information. The impact of global harmonization efforts will be covered, and an up-to date discussion of the regional requirements that underpin pharmaceutical product development as it relates to medical affairs across Latin America. You will have numerous opportunities to take part in discussions and network with colleagues within the pharmaceutical industry.
*The primary language is English, however simultaneous interpretation in English and Portuguese will be available during this Workshop.
Who should attend?
Professionals involved in:
- Benefit-risk assessment and communication
- Clinical Research
- Customer Engagement Programs, including Patient Support Programs
- Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Post-market studies and Real World Evidence generation
- Health Outcomes
- Medical Information, Medical Communications
- Medical Product Safety Assessment
- Regulatory Affairs
- Risk and Crisis Management, including Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
Viviane Arid de Lima, PharmD, MBA • Medical Information Regional Lead, Latam; Global Lead, Patient Engagement
Pfizer Inc, Brazil
Barbara Nardi • Director, Medical Communications
PPD Brazil, Brazil
Ana Carla Arguelles Albarran • Associate Director, Operations
Marta Avellar • Medical Information Head, Latin America and North America Medical Information
Emanuela Lopez Fernandes Saraiva • Pharmacovigilance and Customer Service Manager
Libbs Farmaceutica, Brazil