Master Protocol Workshop
ACPE: The Drug Information Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The Drug Information Association designates this educational activity for up to 10 contact hours or 1 CEUs. Type of Activity: Knowledge
View Virtual Continuing Education Verification of Attendance Form
Master Protocol Workshop:
- October 5 Short Course 1: Patient Leadership in Master Protocol Studies: 3.25 contact hours or .325 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-127-L04-P
- October 8 Day 1: Master Protocol Workshop: 5.25 contact hours or .525 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-128-L04-P
- October 9 Day 2: Master Protocol Workshop: 4.75 contact hours or .475 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-20-129-L04-P
ACPE Credit Requests MUST BE SUBMITTED by Friday, November 20, 2020. DIA is required by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to report pharmacy-requested CEUs through the CPE Monitor system. All ACPE-certified activity credit requests need to be submitted through DIA's My Transcript within 45-days post activity. If ACPE credit is not requested by Friday, November 20, 2020 the CEU request will not be transmitted through to the CPE Monitor. Pharmacists will need to provide their National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) e-Profile ID and date of birth (MMDD) to ensure the data is submitted to the ACPE and NABP properly. Obtain your NABP e-Profile.
Continuing Education Credit and My Transcript
If you would like to receive a statement of credit for the days you attend the workshop, you must virtually attend the one and/or both days of the workshop, complete and return a CE Verification of Attendance Form (see instructions below), complete the post program evaluation and request CE credit online through My Transcript (see instructions below). Participants will be able to download a statement of credit upon successful submission of the credit request. My Transcript will be available for credit requests beginning Friday, October 23, 2020.
If you are claiming ACPE credit for this event you must:
- Complete a Verification of Attendance Form
- Send back to CE@DIAglobal.org by October 16, 2020
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your ACPE credit, available on Friday, October 23, 2020
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Master Protocol Workshop||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits10.00||CEU1.000|
Statement of Credit:
If you would like to receive a statement of credit, you must attend the program(s), log into the sessions, and complete and submit a CE Verification of Attendance Form by October 16, 2020. Participants will be able to download a statement of credit upon successful submission of the credit request. My Transcript will be available for credit requests beginning Friday, October 23, 2020.
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Select Sign In and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Select Welcome Menu, found in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select My Transcript then Manage My Transcripts