*Short Course requires separate registration
Short Course Registration: 9:00AM-12:30PM
This (mainly) formula-free half-day course will provide a basic introduction to statistics and probability which will be applied in the context of drug safety. Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding denominators and numerators
- Measuring and presenting risk
- Comparing risks: introduction to absolute risk, risk ratios, odds ratios, and hazard ratios – when, why, and what to look for
- Understanding variability, confidence intervals, p-values, and significance
- Meta-analysis vs. pooled analysis
- Common statistics abuses in PV
Register for both a morning and afternoon short course and the full conference for $100 off! Registrations must happen at the same time, discounts reflected at checkout.
Have an account?