Menu Back toSession-7-Hot-Topics
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA/FDA Oligonucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference
Session 7: Hot Topics
Arthur A. Levin, PhD
- Executive Vice President, Research and Development
- Avidity Biosciences , United States
The hot topics session is designed to provide the attendees with a glimpse at future oligonucleotide therapeutics. This session is a chance to see how the field is developing and what kind of novel approaches or applications are being studied in academia and industry. With this early look at these approaches, it is hoped that the audience can envision the promise of new technologies and have a preview of the kind of challenges these technologies will face or pose to the current regulatory environment.
- Chairman and CEO
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, United States
Experience with FDA’s Complex Innovative Design (CID) Pilot
Jennifer Panagoulias, RAC
- Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- WAVE Life Sciences, United States
Charles R Allerson, PhD
- VP of Chemistry and Drug Development
- DTx Pharma, Inc., United States
Potent siRNA Silencing in the Brain
- MD/PhD Candidate
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States
- Director of Molecular Genetics
- Deep Genomics Inc., Canada