Menu Back toSession-2-Deidentified-Individual-Participant-Data-IPD
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference
Session 2: Sharing and Using Deidentified Individual Participant Data (IPD)
Rebecca Williams, PharmD, MPH
- Acting Director, ClinicalTrials.gov, NCBI
- National Library of Medicine, NIH, United States
Learn how data repositories such as Vivli and ClinicalStudyDataRequest.com are advancing access to IPD for research purposes and how specific companies are using this resource to support their own disclosure policies. This session will also include a case study describing how academic researchers are using IPD to address questions intended to have clinical impact. Specific features of these data sharing platforms, as well as issues in using IPD will be described.
Sponsors/Funders Providing Access to IPD through ClinicalStudyDataRequest.com
Benjamin Rotz, RPh
- Senior Advisor Global Medical Strategy and Operations
- Eli Lilly and Company, United States
Vivli – A global data sharing platform
Rebecca Li, PhD
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Vivli Center for Global Clinical Research Data, United States
- Department of Biostatistics
- University of Liverpool, United Kingdom