Menu Back toThe-Promise-and-Reality-of-Clinical-Trial-Transparency-Initiatives
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA EUROPE 2018
The Promise and Reality of Clinical Trial Transparency Initiatives
Thomas Wicks, MBA
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Trialscope, Inc., United States
The past decade has seen a virtual explosion of trial disclosure requirements and expectations around the world. This panel discussion will discuss the successes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement, looking back over the past ten years and forward to the expected developments in the next five.
Karla Childers, MS
- Senior Director, Strategic Projects, Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Johnson & Johnson, United States
Deborah E. Collyar
- Patient Advocates In Research (PAIR), United States
Joao Ferreira, PharmD
- Clinical Data Publication Manager
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
Sini Eskola, MPharm, MSc
- Director Regulatory Affairs
- European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), Belgium
- Bioethics International, United States