Menu Back toSession-1001-Developing-New-Drugs-from-Traditional-Chinese-Medicine-for-Unmet-Public-Health-Needs-Part-I
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
The 7th DIA China Annual Meeting
Session 1001 Developing New Drugs from Traditional Chinese Medicine for Unmet Public Health Needs (Part I)
- Lab Director, Associate Professor
- Centre for Brain Health, University of British Columbia, Canada, China
Evolution of Herbal Medicines to Botanical Drugs Opportunities and Challenges (EN&CN)
- Pharmacologist, Botanical Review Team Office of Pharmaceutical Science
- CDER, FDA, China
Selection of Quality Raw Herbsto Build a Solid Foundation for Formulated Chinese Medicine Products (EN&CN)
- Tongreng Tang Research Institute, Beijing, China
- Professor, Director, Pharmaceutical Innovation and New Technology Research Offic
- China National Health Development Research Center, China