Menu Back toBreakout-Session-5A-Global-Regulatory-Convergence
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Animal Health Conference: Developing Global Animal Health Products to Support Food Security and Sustainability
Breakout Session 5A: Global Regulatory Convergence
David MacKay, DVM
- Head of Unit for Veterinary Medicines
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
1. To give participants an understanding of the range of activities currently underway in the area of regulatory convergence
2. To seek views on the benefits and potential risks, if any, of closer convergence on the availability of animal health products relevant for food sustainability and security at a global level
3. If it is considered to be of benefit, to propose practical ways by which convergence can be promoted
4. To prepare recommendations to the various parties who are involved in, or might have a role in fostering, regulatory convergence
Anja E.H. Holm
- Senior Scientific Officer, Department of Veterinary Medicinal Products
- Danish Medicines Agency, Denmark