Menu Back to Short-Course-1-Medical-Communications-Compliance-in-2019
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
- Discuss compliance hot topics in medical communications such as medical inquiry documentation; response development, review, and dissemination; Sunshine Act reprint reporting requirements: staff training; and sales force facilitated inquiries
- Discuss FDA guidances relevant to medical communications
- Describe what policies and procedures the Office of Inspector General (OIG) is requiring medical communications departments to have in place based on recent Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIA)
- Identify the factors to consider when developing, implementing, and maintaining QA, compliance, and training programs
- Describe how to mitigate risk in medical communications