Deadline for abstract submission: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Authors will be notified: Week of March 10, 2021
Upload Poster to DIA 2021 website: Week of June 18, 2021
View the Abstract Submission Guidelines
View the Educational Tracks
TOP 5 REASONS TO PRESENT YOUR POSTER AT DIA 2021:
- Posters allow you to get feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with fellow attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research/interest is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
ACCEPTED POSTER PRESENTERS WILL RECEIVE:
- The presenting author will receive a 10% discount* off their registration to the DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
- Accepted abstracts will be posted on the DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting website
- NEW this year! Accepted Abstracts will receive viewership metrics.
* The discount will be applied to the presenting author’s registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers.
GENERAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Please read the following instructions carefully, as incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered.)
If you have any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org