Join us for the DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference - the ultimate gathering for medical information professionals! Drawing on a legacy of successful past editions, our conference is packed with insights and inspiration on improving customer experience with pharma/biotech companies across all touchpoints
You will have the opportunity to network with other medical information professionals, sharing learnings and forging valuable connections that can help you advance your career.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in the field, the DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference is the must-attend conference of the year!.
What can you expect from attending this conference?
- Share your experiences, discover best practices and learn from others
- Pragmatic and open discussions, lessons learned and relevant case studies
- Join practical sessions and address real-world business challenges
- Learn about innovations in digital communications and applications for emerging technologies
- Reconnect with colleagues, build new relationships, and broaden your network
- Engage with leaders in Medical Information and Communications
Why should you attend this conference?
“Medical information is even more necessary in times of uncertainty, and this event is essential to stay up-to-date, learn from each other, and stay at the forefront of our professional role.”?
“Around us, things have been moving fast this last year. The DIA conferences will be an opportunity to stop and think about how we can further develop the visibility of medical information. You will be able to learn from your peers and create a valuable network.”
Who should attend?
- Leaders of Medical Information services
- Regional leads of medical information and communications functions
- Global leads of medical information and communications functions
- Managers of medical information and communications functions
- Medical Information specialists
- Medical Communications specialists
- Medical Affairs professionals
Elvar Eyjolfsson • Director Global Medical Affairs Excellence
Kyowa Kirin, United Kingdom
Hakan Aribas, MD • Sr. Medical Information and Communication Manager
NOVARTIS PHARMA, Turkey
Med. Isabelle C. Widmer, DrMed • CEO elytra GmbH, Consultant
elytra GmbH, Switzerland
Jürgen W.G. Bentz, MD, PhD, MSc • Head of Medical Information & Patient Support
Katia Castrillo, PhD • Medical Information Europe Capability Manager
Eli Lilly, Ireland
Marie-Luise Helmich, PhD • Head of Europe Medical Information
Michelle Bridenbaker, BSN, MS • Independent Consultant
MLB Consulting, Switzerland
Peter Brodbin • Director of Medical Information Effectiveness
Pfizer Limited, United Kingdom
Sarah Dunnett • Medical Operations Partner
Sarah Dunnett Consulting Ltd, United Kingdom
Sara Torgal, MPharm • Senior Manager, Scientific Programs