Welcome to Speakers Corner. This is where you will find up-to-date information pertaining to your participation as a chair or speaker at DIA Europe 2023.
Welcome to Speakers Corner! This is where you will find up-to-date information pertaining to your participation as a Session Chair, Speaker and/or Panellist at DIA Europe 2023. Thank you again for agreeing to participate in this exciting conference and DIA is looking forward to a successful event with the aid of your contribution!
Considering that DIA Europe 2023 is an in-person conference, we kindly ask that Session Chairs, Speakers and Panellists are present in Basel. In case you are experiencing traveling bans by the time of the conference or other circumstances that impacts your participation in-person, kindly inform the DIA team at your earliest convenience.
Prepare for the Conference
- Here you will find the DIA Presentation template for this conference to be used by non-regulatory agency speakers with presentations.
Attend the Readiness Webinar – LIVE
27 February 2023, 16:00 CET (GMT+01:00) Europe/Zurich
We will review key information pertaining to your participation as a Session Chair, Speaker and/or Panelist at DIA Europe 2023. Topics for this webinar include planning great sessions, logistics Q&A, DIA audience information, session formats and important upcoming dates.
Announce Your Participation!
Want to become an ambassador and help spread the word, expand ideas, and allow for an even more comprehensive conference experience? It’s quick and easy! Just follow the steps to share with your network and grow the conversation.
Important Steps for Session Chairs, Speakers and Panelists
January - February
- Session Outlines and speakers with presentation topics finalized
- Check the programme agenda to verify you appear correctly
- DIA continues to send confirmations to all with travel and accommodation booking details
- Final Calls with DIA, Topic Leads & all Session Chairs
- Session Chairs to meet and prep with Speakers/Panelists in their session
- Speakers begin preparing your presentation (if applicable to your session and role)
- Session Chairs begin to review drafts of presentations from Speakers (if applicable)
- On-Demand Session Recordings performed
- 27 February: Attend the Readiness Webinar
- All Session Chairs, Speakers and Panelists complete their Participation Agreement and Disclosure Form
- Final session preparatory calls advised
- Session Chairs review final drafts of presentations from Speakers (if applicable)
- 08 March: Final deadline to email your presentations
- 09-11 March: Review of presentations by DIA staff and on-site technicians. Follow-up with Speakers as necessary
- 22-24 March: DIA Europe 2023, Congress Center Basel
Speaker Resource Center
Central place for Session Chairs and Speakers to perform a final check with the AV and DIA team on their presentation(s) prior to the start of their session(s). Opening Hours include:
- Wednesday, 22 March from 08:00-17:30 CET
- Thursday, 23 March from 08:00-17:00 CET
- Friday, 24 March from 08:00-14:30 CET