Menu 返回 Poster-Presentations
Professional & Student Poster Presentations
- TBD: Innovative Technologies to Solve PV Regulatory Challenges
- TBD: Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS)- Severity grading criteria and it’s management modalities
- TBD: An innovative easy to use tool to enhance robustness and precision of safety analysis with historical controls
- TBD: Strategy on Implementation of EU Clinical Trial Regulation – Lessons learned by the first submissions at Boehringer Ingelheim
- TBD: The Shifting Terrain - Trends in Use of Hybrid and Decentralized Trial Methods
- TBD: Oncology Drugs in Clinical Trials with Healthy Populations: Old Challenges or New Opportunities
- TBD: Patient Safety & Pharmacovigilance program for enhancement of patient safety system in medical institutions
- TBD: Development of an adverse drug reaction prediction model using machine learning
- TBD: Patients’ Organizations: A Global Overview
- TBD: Patient preferences in regulatory decision-making: Findings and recommendations from IMI PREFER
- TBD: EMA/EUNETHTA Qualification of the IMI PREFFER Patient Preference Framework: Key Experences, Outcomes, Value and Implications
- TBD: Focus on Patient Journey in Rare Disease Research: Epilepsy Syndromes
- TBD: The use of health technology assessment to reduce health inequalities in health systems
- TBD: A pressing call for harmonising Compassionate use in Europe!
- TBD: Medicines repurposing: moving from an emergency solution to a sustainable strategy to address unmet medical need
- TBD: Impact of expediting regulatory measures on market access decisions and availability of medicines in Belgium
- TBD: Using patient engagement and qualitative research to understand the patient value story for breast cancer treatments.
- TBD: Preparing for the future of Pharma: a data informed framework for strategic workforce planning
- TBD: A review of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) - Enabled Medical Devices approvals in the US
- TBD: Unique Identifiers for Drugs and Medical Devices in the U.S.
- TBD: Digital product information tailored to patients’ needs based on a theoretical framework of behavioural change