Menu 返回 Content-Hub
Have 30 minutes? Join in on a conversation and come away with new perspectives!
This non-traditional learning/networking hybrid is specifically designed for a small groups to connect face-to-face with others that share the same interests. The 2018 conference schedule will highlight a series of 30-minute facilitated conversations. Interact with Community leaders and have one-on-one discussions to gain rapid insight in a subject of value.
Content Hub Sessions
Monday, June 25
- LinkedIn Review
- EU Global Data Protection Regulation and Impact on US Companies
- Using Quality-Inspired Dashboards to Track Patient Engagement
- Drug Safety: A Continuum Approach Linking Pre-Market and Post-Market Safety Assessment
Tuesday, June 26
- FDA Warning Letters on Data Integrity
- Effective Presentations Developing Standards to Support the Use of Wearables and Sensors for Objective Data Collection During Clinical Trials
- DIA Insights: Expert Clinical and Regulatory Content - Timely Global and Regional Reports, New Digital Platform - Can We Help You?
- Developing Standards to Support the Use of Wearables and Sensors for Objective Data Collection During Clinical Trials
Wednesday, June 27
- New Resource from the DIA Interdisciplinary Disclosure Working Group
- Getting the Questions Right
- Making Better Portfolio Decisions
- Moving Forward with the EU Vigil: The Patient Contact in Pharmacovigilance
- Difficult Conversations
- First-In-Human Studies: An Examination of the Evolving Regulatory and Clinical Practices to Ensure Subject Safety
- Project Management’s Role in Developing and Securing Governance Approval of a Drug Development Program Strategy
Thursday, June 28
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Impact, Self-Assessment, and Practical Solutions for Compliance