Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management, as well as how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project and program objectives.
Sessions in Project Management and Strategic Planning
Sunday, June 24 | Short Courses
Monday, June 25
- Culture: The Link Between Team Culture and Productivity - An Interactive Workshop
- Essential Project Leadership in Navigating an Evolving Regulatory Landscape in Asia-Pacific
Tuesday, June 26
- Effective Management of Internal Stakeholders and External Strategic Partners from Multiple Perspectives: Non-Profit, CRO, and Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Adventures of Patient Experience in Drug Development
- Project Management Throwdown: How Not to Get Chopped
- Which Regulatory Project Management Staff at FDA Should You Engage With? When and How?
Wednesday, June 27
- Becoming Highly Self-Aware: Leading in the Midst of Ambiguity
- You've Got Data #Now What?
- Real Life Strategies for Collaborative Stakeholder Management
- Predicting Future Generic Drug Competition: Powering Strategic Planning Using Quantitative Methods and Modeling
- How to De-Risk Alliances for Success
- FUNdamentals of Project Management
Thursday, June 28
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Project management, portfolio management and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.