Hype or Reality? Real-World Evidence in Clinical Trial Design
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
The use of real-world evidence in clinical trial design is a hot topic, but what does the current landscape really look like? Are there downsides to using real world evidence in designing clinical trials? And what role does technology play in incorporating real world evidence into trial design? This panel discussion will be a lively exchange among respected thought leaders with expertise in clinical trial design, the application of real-world evidence in product development and technology. The session will explore how real-world evidence can help shape successful clinical trials and avoid failed clinical trials, as well as how real-world evidence can be used to gain regulatory approvals.
- Current landscape of clinical trials using real world evidence
- Pros and cons of using real world evidence in designing clinical trials
- Role of technology in incorporating real world evidence into clinical trial design
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the current landscape of clinical trials using real world evidence
- Define the latest advancements in technology that support the use of real-world evidence in clinical trial design
- Understand how to leverage real world evidence in gaining regulatory approvals
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.