Learning for Groups
Trends in biopharma are rapidly evolving with new challenges and regulations. Do you have a plan to advance your functional teams?
To keep you at the forefront, DIA delivers blended learning curriculums that meet the diverse needs of professionals across the medical product development spectrum. DIA learners develop a set of practical skills that meet or exceed accepted standards to apply to their current and future careers. We deliver solutions to address learning needs in safety and pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, clinical research, medical affairs, project management, and more!
- Association – Nonprofit, education led, neutral, and credible
- Network- Access to the widest network of distinguished faculty
- Subject Matter- Training provided in all major areas of health care product development, registration, and maintenance
- Expertise – In-house, membership-based thought leadership
Blended learning solutions aligned to meet your specific challenges in:
- Clinical Operations and Research
- Regulatory Affairs and Life Cycle Management, including Drug Registration (INDs and NDAs)
- Medical Affairs
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Global Drug Development
Value to you:
- Flexible and convenient – Delivered and at the time and location of your choice
- Focused and collaborative – Developed according to your business goals
- Internationally recognized faculty only DIA can deliver
- Cost effective - Save on staff travel and accommodate costs
DIA Learning is delivered in the following formats:
- Online. Whether it is an eLearning program for groups (allowing learners to go at their own pace and have access for one full year), or an online training for your team, we bring learning to you, anywhere in the world.
- Face-to-Face. Bring DIA to your office or local community. Get live, in-person training and save on cost without compromising value or outcomes.
To get a Free Trial of Our eLearning Solutions, Ask Questions, or Request a Custom Proposal, Contact Heej.Ko@DIAGlobal.org