The Future of Clinical Document Submissions – 3 Strategies to Protect Your Brand
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
In this on demand webinar, we’ll discuss the three strategies you need to consider when planning your approach to submitting clinical trial assets in 2021. As privacy concerns continue to make headlines in the pharmaceutical space, sponsors face growing pressure to meet ever stricter regulatory requirements to anonymize clinical trial document submissions. To stay resilient, your organization must employ an approach that shields it from further regulatory shifts.
- Globally accepted best practices for document anonymization
- How to produce insight-rich clinical documents which are safe for public sharing
- The role of knowledge exchange in protecting against unforeseen regulatory demands
Upon completion of the on demand webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize what statistical anonymization is and how it can be applied to clinical documents
- Evaluate whether to do anonymization in-house, with software, or through a service provider
- Identify the strategic benefits of joining an engaged community of thought leaders
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.