What’s the Key to Digital Transformation in Biopharma R&D?
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
Biopharmaceutical companies clearly express the desire to adopt digital technologies in an effort to accelerate clinical development. COVID-19 has served to underscore the need for digitalization for business continuity and virtual data access, for employees, collaboration partners and patients. This webinar will share insights gained from more than 250 biopharma executives on implementation and adoption of digital technologies in biopharma R&D across four areas – strategy, value, progress and barriers to adoption. We’ll share insights from these executives as well as our observations and experience working with life sciences companies as well as companies in other industries prove that change will happen.
- Digital strategy
- Hurdles to adoption of digital capabilities
- Digital technologies
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Clinical Data Management/eClinica
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Technology Assessmen
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Patient Engagement
- Rare, Orphan Diseases
- Research & Develop/Strategic Issues
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will have a better understanding of:
- How the biopharmaceutical industry evaluates their maturity in adopting digital capabilities
- How digital can help R&D organizations achieve their strategic imperatives
- What the most common barriers are to digital adoption in biopharma R&D
- What steps R&D organizations can take to help ensure they are getting scaling the right digital capabilities and realizing the most value from these capabilities
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.