The Evolution of FSP: Not Just for Large Pharma - How all Sponsors can Benefit from a Synchronized Outsourcing Strategy
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
PRA, as the original pioneers of the embedded FSP sourcing model, is now connecting these models with our project based CRO service model to create a customized, blended delivery solution that benefits our mid-size pharma customer partners.
The PRA embedded FSP solution enables the use of a consistent set of systems and processes across the clinical trial portfolio while allowing access to the scale economies more often reserved for larger Pharmaceutical companies. Whether your desire is to build a consistent, global operating model, establish a recognized global development presence or wish to retain your accountability to deliver your clinical trial portfolio, this solution offers a model that can address each of these important priorities. It’s a model than can grow and evolve with the customer as the customer grows and evolves with us.
This webinar will focus on The Evolution of the FSP/Embedded Model, and PRA’s experiences implementing successful blended FSP and CRO project based outsourcing strategies.
- The Evolution of the FSP Model
- Strategic Considerations with Each Type of Operating Model
- Key Operating Principals of the Blended Model
- Using the the Blended Model to achieve Geographic Expansion
- The Blended Model as a Pipeline Scalability Solution
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Clinical Data Management/eClinical
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Trial Management
- Document Management/eSubmissions
- Manufacturing: Drug Substance, Drug Prod
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Medical Science Liaison
- Medical Writing
- Professional Development
- Project Management
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Develop/Strategic Issues
- Explain the characteristics of a Mid-Sized Pharma Company so that the strategic considerations with each type of operating model can be evaluated.
- Begin implementing a blended operating model for a Mid-Sized Pharma Company that enhances accountability, responsibility, and aligning of sponsor/partner goals.
- Achieve geographic expansion and pipeline scalability for a mid-sized pharma company by combining both FSP and CRO project based sourcing for trial delivery.